Precious box containing 6 bars of dark chocolate:
- 1 bar of chocolate with Trinitario 70% cocoa from Madagascar: fruity aromatic notes.
- 1 bar of chocolate with Trinitario 70% cocoa from Tanzania: dominant notes of cocoa and spices with a fruity finish.
- 1 bar of chocolate with Trinitario 70% cocoa from Venezuela: delicate and very fresh aroma with notes of almonds and coffee.
- 1 bar of chocolate with Trinitario 70% cocoa from Colombia: sweet, with notes of caramel, cashews and ripe fruit.
- 1 bar of chocolate with Trinitario 70% cocoa from Peru: notes of flowers, caramel and cream.
- 1 bar of chocolate with Nacional 70% cocoa from Ecuador: notes of white flowers, dried fruit, spices.
Trinitario cocoa is an aromatic cocoa, its production covers 8% of the global cacao harvest. Trinitario is a hybrid between Criollo and Forastero: in this way some aromatic and sensorial varieties of Criollo are combined with the strength and resistance of Forastero, giving life to a unique cocoa.
Domori has recovered this precious cocoa, which it collects from plantations located between Latin America and Africa: in Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Madagascar and Tanzania.
The Nacional, also known as Arriba or Arriba Nacional, is a fine cocoa originally from Ecuador. With enviable aromatic notes, this variety of cocoa is also classified among the most valuable ones. It represents about 2% of the world harvest.